9/23/10

What our Eyelid Surgery Patients are Saying

Dear Dr. Parsa:

I just want to take this time to thank you for everything you have done for me. As you know, when I was first diagnosed with facial paralysis a few months ago, I felt like my life was about to end. After seeing several doctors, you were one of the only ones who spent an hour with me explaining everything that is possible. I have never felt so comfortable with a doctor. I want to thank you for sharing your gift with me, and I feel lucky to have you as my doctor.

Sincerely,
Johnny S.

-------------------------------------

View our Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery Videos on Youtube
View our Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery Photos on Flickr
Become a fan of Oculoplastic Surgery  on Facebook
Become a fan of Surgical Friends Foundation on Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment