9/17/10

What our Eyelid Surgery Patients are Saying

Dear Dr. Parsa:

I was a patient of yours last year, and I want to thank you for your help and fine work. I wanted to wait a while to see how everything went before I wrote, and in appreciation, I want you to have the gift I send along, and to thank you and compliment your staff for such a professional and excellent job they all did. I also thought you might like an update now. Everything came out beautifully, I look wonderful, and I feel so much better. It is amazing how just a small thing can make such an improvement. I will feel much better about my appearance and my self-confidence in that area for years to come. Frankly, I think I will probably feel so much better for the rest of my life that I am extremely happy I decided to do this and cannot imagine now not having done it. I think this one thing was such an improvement. Thank you very much for everything and especially for doing such a concerned and careful job. I was very anxious about the procedure and doing anything like this. I am very glad I chose you. I will keep you posted on everything.

Sincerely,
Jackie L.

-------------------------------------

View our Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery Videos on Youtube
View our Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery Photos on Flickr
Become a fan of Oculoplastic Surgery  on Facebook
Become a fan of Surgical Friends Foundation on Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment